Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's been a while...  Our little boy is now 7 weeks old.  Although he's not so little.  He was 9 lb 7 oz at birth... a week early and by far my biggest baby at birth.  He's as sweet as they come and his name is Noah.  He was born with hydronephrosis, a condition which causes one of his kidneys to be swollen.  The other has two draining tubes, so in essence he has three kidneys.  I never knew his was possible. We will be bringing him to Hasbro for further testing later this month.  He should be okay.  I'm not too worried about it.  I am trusting God that all things work together for those who love him and are called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28).  I keeping that scripture safely in my mind each time I think about Noah's condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment